About Quang Ninh
Quang Ninh: Rising industrial and touristic province
- Established in 1963
- 130 km northeast of Hanoi, part of the northern economic triangle of Hanoi - Haiphong - Quang Ninh
- The only province that has land and sea borders with China
- 120 FDI projects with total investment of 6.2 bil. USD (2018)
- GDP growth rate: 11.1 % (2018)
The province tops the provincial competitiveness index (PCI) two times in a row thanks to its centralized, digitalized and transparent investment procedures.
With investor-oriented, reform spiritual and thriving business environment, Quang Ninh has garnered a lot of attention from investors as a new promising land for industrial manufacturing.
Coupled with Haiphong, Quang Ninh is on its way to become an economic powerhouses with rapid development over the past few years.
Investors can count on the immense potential for infrastructure development with a series of on-going projects in and around Quang Ninh, creating strong connection from the province to international and national economic centers.
- Lach Huyen deep sea port (Haiphong International Container Terminal)
- Cai Lan port (Cai Lan international container terminal)
- Van Don international airport, Cat Bi international airport
- Hanoi – Haiphong – Ha Long – China border expressway
Education and workspace
- Population of 1,4 million (2019)
- 60% under working age
- 3 universities and + 10 vocational schools
- Local amenities developed intensive along Ha Long: international schools, residential area for expats, high standard hotels and resorts
Living and working in Haiphong
Home to an extensive collection of scenic spots including Ha Long Bay, Quang Ninh is being developed to a modern and entertaining place to live.