Industrial Land for lease in a well-located industrial park in North Vietnam
Our Master Plan fits all types of business activities, from general industry, to petrochemical and light industries. We also offer to our clients land plots of flexible sizes depending on clients’ demand. Thus, whether you are building a large factory or a small workshop, whether you will be operating a manufacturing plant or a petrochemical terminal, we will be able to accommodate your needs:
- Fully compensated land
- Filled and levelled at approx. +4.8mCD
- Marked with cornerstones
- Utilities connections are provided up to the border of the land plot.
Land fully levelled with cornerstones, ready for handover
For smaller projects, we also offer ready-built warehouse/workshop available in units of 2700m2 and 5400m2, with:
- Reinforced concrete foundation
- Floor loading capacity of 20 KN/m2
- Standard office
- Full range of utilities provision: power, water, waste water collection and treatment, etc.
Reliable Utilities and Services
Our power distribution system is built around the core qualities of reliability and continuity for the operation of our tenants:
- Source: multiple sources of the national grid (220kV) and the regional grid (110kV) as back up
- Capacity: 626MVA
- Distribution: reliable underground system
- Equipment: LS cable, ABB switchgear
- Quality control: 3-level protection system, 24/7 monitoring, ensuring quick isolation of incidents and minimising the risk of downtime.
Request for Power Book
Water and Waste Water
Water related services are provided by our Belgian entrusted partner – Infra Induss – with the backing of over 130 years of experience in supplying water utilities to the biggest petro-chemical cluster in Europe.
- Treated water capacity: 20,000m3/day
- Demineralised water, steam, potable water available on demand
- Waste water treatment: 6,500m3/day, expandable up to 24,000m3/day
- The only industrial zone in north Vietnam having an ISO 9001 and 14001 certified waste water treatment plant
- On-site waste water pre-treatment facilities available on demand
- Hydrant system throughout the Zone
- Underground loop network
- Pressure: 5-7 bar
- Capacity: 480m3/hour
- Network of underground concrete pipes and open channels with flap gate
- Capacity: 77,000m3
Maintenance and security
- 24/7 surveillance by trained security team
- Maintenance of roads, street lighting, green zones, drainage system, etc.
- Road safety campaigns in Petrochemical Zone
- Public liability insurance for the common parts