HR cum Admin Manager
|Job Title:||HR cum Admin Manager|
|Location:||Haiphong – Vietnam|
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Position Type:||Full time|
|DEEP C contact:||Huyen.firstname.lastname@example.org|
DEEP C Industrial Zones is currently one of the top three largest industrial park developers in Vietnam. We are currently developing more than 3500Ha of industrial lands in Haiphong, north Vietnam.
We offer our tenants both industrial land as ready built factories in combination with highly reliable utilities
(power, water, waste water treatment,..), the best tax package commonly available in Vietnam, a unique location adjacent to the new deep sea port, closest to the Haiphong international airport and directly connected with the new highway network (Hanoi-Ha Long-China), pre and post licensing,…
To date we have attracted more than 70 companies who have invested more than 3 billion USD in our industrial parks. Among our tenant we have Bridgestone, Flat Glass, Knauf, PV Oil,…
Currently we are looking to strengthen the team with an HR and Admin Manager. In this role you will have a tremendous impact on the future achievements if the companies as you will be setting the standards for the new people coming on board and support them in reaching their potential.
- Working in a very dynamic international environment;
- Working in financially stable company that has tremendous growth ambitions;
- Be part of the DEEP C family, a group of enthusiastic, highly motived people;
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience and achievements.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a Talent Acquisition strategy to identify, attract, hire and retain top talent
- Develop and monitor training programs
- Follow up on Pay roll
- Ensure compliance with legislation and internal regulations and values
- Compensation philosophy: Formulate and implement the wage-scale, other incentives and allowance policies, company’s labor regulations, etc.
- Monitor and improve the evaluation and performance appraisal system.
- Leading the admin team
- Follow up and security and property management of the head office
- General affairs
Qualification and preferred Skills
- University graduate preferably in human resources
- 8-10 year relevant experience with 4 years in managerial position
- Strong HR knowledge in labor law, C&B system, training and development…
- Fluent in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizing skills and ability to meet strict deadlines • Open, positive and honest people person
- Excellent leadership and problem solving skills
- Computer operation skill, preferable HR software management skill
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience and achievements
- Working in international company with tremendous growth ambitious
- Be part of the DEEP C family, a group of enthusiastic, highly motivated people
- Working in a very dynamic environment;