Business development manager
|Target Market||Chinese investors|
|Department/Group:||Marketing and Sales|
|Location:||Haiphong – Vietnam|
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Position Type:||Full time|
Deep C Industrial Zones is currently one of the top three largest industrial park developers in Vietnam. We are currently developing more than 3500Ha of industrial lands in Haiphong, north Vietnam.
We offer our tenants both industrial land as ready built factories in combination with highly reliable utilities
(power, water, waste water treatment,..), the best tax package commonly available in Vietnam, a unique location adjacent to the new deep sea port, closest to the Haiphong international airport and directly connected with the new highway network (Hanoi-Ha Long-China), pre and post licensing,…
To date we have attracted more than 70 companies who have invested more than 4 billion USD in our industrial parks. Among our tenants we currently have SITC and Flatglass (China), Bridgestone, Idemistu, Shinetsu (all Japan), Knauf (Germany), Dong Vu steel (Korea),…
Because of the group target for future growth, we are currently looking for a Business development manager for the Chinese market who would be willing to relocate to Haiphong, Vietnam.
- Working in a very dynamic international environment;
- Working in financially stable company that has tremendous growth ambitions;
- Be part of the Deep C family, a group of enthusiastic, highly motived people;
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience and achievements.
Role and Responsibilities
As a business development manager you will be the face of the group for potential Chinese investors.
- Identify potential markets;
- Find potential tenants and guiding them during the investment decision process;
- Build relationships with various stakeholders involved;
- Participate in network events and trade fairs;
- Organize and present in investment seminars;
- Lead business delegations to Vietnam.
Qualification and preferred Skills
- Native Mandarin Speaker
- Professional communications skills in English
- Strong Presentation, network and negotiation skills
- At least 5 years relevant sales experience
- Preferably a background in engineering