Project Management Engineer
What You Will Do
Project Management Engineer is responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of a Project Development Manager & Engineering Manager.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Assist with determination of project requirements/client requirements
- Assist the Project Development Manager & Engineering Manager in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
- Prepare project organization and communication charts
- Assist with obtaining necessary permits/licenses for the projects, follow up the requirements of the permits/licenses, and ensure all obligations are fulfilled.
- Organize meetings with authorities or consultants
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team and related parties (clients, contractors, suppliers…)
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a qualitative, timely and cost effective manner
- Review field inspection reports from Consultants
- Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, etc.
- Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log
- Assist the Project Development Manager & Engineering Manager in the review of Contractor’s/Consultant’s technical proposals and quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable design, construction method and pricing is recommended for approval
- Track & manage contemplated change notices
- Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Keep the Project Development Manager & Engineering Manager informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
What You Are Good At
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Project/Construction Management
• 3-5 years of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects
• Proficient in MS Project and/or Primavera, autocad and the MS Office Suite of products
• Knowledge of the building development/redevelopment industry
• Familiarity with construction methods and the building codes
• Familiarity with construction and land development laws, regulations and updates
• Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills (Vietnamese and English)
• Proven technical, financial and analytical skills
• Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
• Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills