Quantity surveyor engineer
As a quantity surveyor engineer at DEEP C MANAGEMENT, DEEP C’s overall service supplier, you play an important role in ensuring proper cost control and estimation. You report directly to the Contractor Manager.
- In charge of external and internal coordination to handle requests and queries from the department manager and BOD.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for the projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress, etc.
- In charge of project cost estimation
- Be responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of payment requests from suppliers, contractors and consultants to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Report the status of the project progress against the plan schedule and provides corrective actions necessary if the planned schedule is not achieved
- Prepare cash flow, charts & histogram on planning projects
- Verify critical path and interfaces between design/engineering/procurement/execution
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled (master) planning, reports and updates (ad hoc, daily, weekly, monthly, annual, …)
- Develop, update and maintain a Planning, Cost control and estimation system
- Be part of the Park Operations Contractor team
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- More than 2 year of relevant experience in building projects, either in a construction firm or property development company
- Good at AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, etc
- Good working attitude, a high level of professionalism, initiative and integrity
- Able to work effectively as a team member with minimal supervision
- Working experience with Tender department for Contractors
Policy & Welfare
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Use of DEEP C site vehicles during execution of the work (according availability)
- Guaranteed bonus (1,5 month)
- Basic PVI insurance in addition to standard insurance for all employees
- In-house training to learn about the norms and values DEEP C stands for
- DEEP C gives you the space to be who you are and the freedom to take initiative.
- A lot of variation, you meet a lot of employees and collaborate with various partners in multiple locations.
- Teamwork: you are not alone. If you have problems, you can always turn to your colleagues.
- Deep C Industrial zones - Hai phong site office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel No: 0902 681 222