- Provide legal advices relating to the company’s business, with the focus on:
+ Project investment and management;
+ Land management, compensation and site clearance;
+ Real estate business;
+ Economic contracts and Civil contracts;
+ Setting up internal procedures and regulations;
+ Other fields relating to the Company’s business.
- Give comments on economic contracts and civil contracts and prepare contracts.
• Provide legal advices to orient the administration/management, to minimize legal risks, and to protect legitimate benefits and prestige of the Company.
• Work with partners and clients in legal issues;
- Get involved in legal processes between the Company and other parties.
Compose and popularize the Company’s internal rules and regulations.
• Others as assigned by the Deputy General Director cum Manager of Project Development Dept.
1 Qualifications: Graduated from University of Law
2 Foreign language: English proficiency
3 Computer skills: Office computer proficiency
- Having legal knowledge in the field of: management, investment projects; land; contract; trading in real estate and other fields related to the business of the Company.
- Good communication.
- Priority: candidates from Hai Phong; having working relationships with external partners; English proficiency; Having a lawyer/lawyer practice certificate.
- Synthesize, analyze, present and write reports;
- Access to work quickly, solve problems in the work process;
- Dynamic, professional manner, enthusiastic, assertive;
• Withstand high work pressure.