You will be stationed in the entrance gate office of DEEP C II Industrial Zone or the nearby site office.
- Have a function of receptionist for the site office.
- Administration related to access control (in direct contact with clients)
- Input data for MCS job management system and reports
- Draft letter (VN/EN); Send out client communication;
- Stationery controlling (Order more when needed);
- Administration related FF water’s usage cost for clients (if any);
- Manage the documents in Archive room;
- Daily preventive tasks (administration);
- Set-up good relation with clients’ representatives;
- General admin support; support other departments if needed (Engineering, Customer service, Marketing, …).
- Manage purchasing module on MCS (MCS = internal job management software)
- Weekly/Monthly make expense for arising cost/ Collect of buying invoice for daily consumable material
- Assist in compile payment document (if requested by Purchasing admin)
- Set up and maintain filing system
- Other jobs assigned.
You will work in an international company.
- Experience required: minimum 2 year working in administration in an international company;
- Professional in Microsoft Excel.
- Good attitude.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Graduated: University.