As a civil supervisor at DEEP C MANAGEMENT, DEEP C’s overall service supplier, you act as civil inspector and play an important role in implementing and supervising works for Infrastructure & Civil and Utility system. Together with the team you set out clear requirements for civil workers; and do daily inspections of activities on site.
Whenever anomalies or irregular actions are spotted, to coordinate action to solve. You report directly to the Contractor Manager.
- Be assigned other job by PO Contractor Manager.
- Prepare description, specification, report in daily, weekly, monthly
- Identify safety risks, propose the countermeasures and supervise the implementation
- Check the contractor’s quotation, specification and construction method for renovation works
- Manage & supervise 10~ 20 civil workers
- Prepare & create preventive task and corrective task works in MCS
- Prepare Auto cad Drawing & Design for approval
- Prepare the schedule, works method, design drawing and specification for Additional and renovation works
- Implement and supervise for additional works and renovation works for Infrastructure & Civil and Utility system
- Be part of the Park Operations Facilities team
- Gender: Male is preferred
- Age: 25-40 years old
- University graduated, major in civil construction is preferred
- Ideally, you have experience as inspector or surveillance activities at least two year
- You stay calm in stressful situations
- You can understand procedures; you can follow and are able to correct others
- You are mature and reliable
- You have the will to improve yourself and your environment
- You are a team leader
- Strong eye for detail, good at Reporting and Communication skill
- You can communicate in a mature and clear way (Vietnamese, English is not required but is a plus)
Policy & Welfare
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Use of DEEP C site vehicles during execution of the work (according availability)
- Guaranteed bonus (1,5 month)
- Basic PVI insurance in addition to standard insurance for all employees
- In-house training to learn about the norms and values DEEP C stands for
- DEEP C gives you the space to be who you are and the freedom to take initiative.
- A lot of variation, you meet a lot of employees and collaborate with various partners in multiple locations.
- Teamwork: you are not alone. If you have problems, you can always turn to your colleagues.
- Deep C industrial zones - Hai Phong site office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel No: 0902 681 222