- Prepare tax payments
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
- Organize and update the company’s tax database
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
- Assess the periodic liquidity related requirements of the company, find out and determine the funding sources;
- Invest the company’s cash in the capital markets for increased profitability;
- See to the fact that the company’s financial policies and accounting principles are in adherence to the rules and regulations and the regularity rules are properly followed;
- Make records and reports of the company’s cash transactions and ensuring that the records are fair and correct. Complete the balance sheet, statement of profit and loss, statement of cash flow of the company and statement of shareholder’s equity;
- Maintain relationship with internal and external auditors to see to the fact that the procedures and processes related to the financial reporting are accurate and adequate;
- Regularly do the transaction with the bank.
- Oversee and improve management control through ERP system;
- Implement and maintain business processes within the organization;
- Ensure integrity of financial data and its compliance with accounting standards (IFRS, VAS) and relevant regulations.
- Issue periodic management reports for various business lines within Head office of Deep C Management Company Ltd. Co.;
- Perform financial analyses for investments and specific business cases;
- Assist management on operational and business inquiries.
- Preparation forecasts, budgets and long-term business plan;
- Perform costing trends and variance analysis;
- Follow up on project financial planning and spending.
• Implement and perform internal controls on compliance company policies and accounting procedures.
• Analyze reporting needs of the organization and design proper reporting format.
• Support accounting staff to improve technical knowledge and develop analytical skills.
• Update management with financial information as Board of Control member in various legal entities.
• Evaluate, develop and implement tools & procedures for variance analyses on project spending and/or business unit performance.
• Assist CFO & Finance Accounting Manager on special inquiries and ad hoc analyses.
• Support and coordinate IFRS reporting preparations.
• Assist in project member in ERP and report system set-up
• Project Accounting: Ensure accurate accounting project expenditures. Timely and specific analytical reports with cash flow planning in coordination with engineering department.
• Coordination annual & multiyear budget planning: Oversee budget process with all business units and support respective budget owner in its preparations. Consolidation and presentation annual budget towards management. Update rolling forward forecast and multi year financial planning.
• Oversee periodic closing & report cycle: Issue financial reports with comments for local management and consolidated group reporting, complete cash flow projection, present actual project / business unit expenditures with variance analyses to budget owners.
• Bachelor Degree in Economics/Accounting
• Certificate of Chief Accountant is preferable
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in finance or accounting
• Experience in audit & public accounting
• Past working with foreign company
• Fluent in English
• Technical skills:
a. Proficient in using Windows and Microsoft Office Suit
b. Practical use of Excel for analyses and reporting
c. Experience with ERP system is a plus
• Personal skills:
a. Excellent communication & reporting skills, written and verbal
b. Be attentive to details along with sense of quality and discretion
c. Commitment to timely completion of tasks
d. Perform independently and flexible in dynamic context